*slaps forehead* Damn. It sooo feels lyk exams over.
I want my Holidays~!!
School rawked my world upside down. Teeeheees :D
Chilled at Mac Central while The Girlfriends tummy-filled with sundaes & foldovers. YumYums. (:
& I helplessly stared at those goodies they ate.
Jx & Feli was there too. Dating, you see. *smiles*
We had a ball of a tym there !
Girls, we should do this more often ya'know. Lyk seresly. Yeah, really. (:
PLAYGROUND is soooo happening.
Geez !
I'm fasting, mind you.
They grab hold of tha swings before me !! Grr !!
Jazzy looked depressed for a sec.. Hmm..
The Girlfriends
I soooo love this pic !
I know I can't get enough of editing. Pfft. Pardon me if its shitty to tha max yeah?.
Did I mention we're all sweaty & ewyucky to tha core?. Fug, hell, look at us. Shagged.
Gomathi happened to be at tha playground too with her other peeps. So in tha end she helped us with tha shots & we included her. HA! She's succha sweetheart.
The Trios
Afta hours of endless fun, & soaked to tha skin, we decided to cool ouself in tha library & tat pantat bought a smoothie. Grr. Bus-ed home & lyk yes, extremely totally seriously TIRED.