When you meet the right person, do you fall for him/her very fast?
Meet tha rite person?. I have no idea. But I have a tendency to be soft-hearted. & yeah, I melt easily. Gee.
Have you ever had your heart broken?
Who hasn't?. But I've let tha past, be tha past. Its over now.
Do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Hmms, I'd prefer cheating not to be involved but sometimes, you are left with no choice.
Have you ever talked about marriage with another before?
Marriage? Yes. & topic gets deeper & deeper where I finally sidetracked. (:
Have you ever consider adoption?
Well, tat is IF I couldn't conceive one. Then, tat'll be the option. Or IF my hubby is THAT cruel & didn't want me to have a bursting tummy & complaints I wouldn't look hawt anymore looking like tat, then errr..
If someone like you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his/her feelings?
Heh. I'd love tat pantat to be frank & staraightforward. No beating about the bush or whatsoever.
Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Depends tho, its always sweet in the beggining & tragedy in tha end. Hopeless bliss. I'm soo afraid of tat.
Be honest, what is the further-est thing you & your ex did?
Can I lyk not say? Oh cmon' its on a darn blog. & tis is oh-so-personal.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeap. For a person like me who has a tendency to fall for every pritygeeks. Love evolves helplessly around me.
Are you romantic?
Errm, tat you've gotta ask my ex ! Hohoho.
Do you believe you can change someone?
If I can, tat'll be a plus. I'd have make a diffrence then.
If you get married, where would it be?
Wherever tat could make tha day a memorable & utterly significant. =D
Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
It depends. I stand for my rights. & if its getting waay outa hand & tha other party's clear-cut hardcore, I shall be tha miserable mice & give in.
Do you have feelings for someone right now?
*nods head*
Have you ever wished that you could have someone but you messed it up?
Yup. Due to tha lack of communication with an added spice of stupidity, tha chance slipped away. But then, bygones are bygones.
Have you ever broken a heart?
Sadly, yes. I know rejection hurts, but you can't help it when you're left with no choice.
If one day, your bestfriend falls in love with the person you're deeply in love, what will you do?
I'll kill her? Nah. In tat case, tha guy should decide then. Me, or her.
Are you missing someone right now?
Hell yes ! Not only someone, but sometwo, somethree..