Burn the ashes & blow them awayY
I'm so whacked.
I almost could bury myself in bed now but no, not till I satisfy my hunger.
How could I come into thinking that 2packets of LUXURY VEGE CRACKERS could suffice me for the whole day ??
Righttttt, no thanks to that, I'm fricking famished now.
Job couldn't be any easier today.
Long hours from 1-9, with a coffe break at 6.
Much love to Unc for fetching me from home to work & vice-versa on his bike. Vereh much appreciated :)
& tyvm to Faizal again, for that Mocha Frap.
Looks like I have a weekend supplier of Mocha Frap ! HAH !
Speaking of which, I'll prolly switch jobs at either coffebean or starbucks since I've been approached by one of my godsis.
(Hmmmmm, that is IF. Read : my midyears is less than a moon away)
-insert your own sad smiley here-
Talking about school,(I kno, like again huh) I can never comprehend why the 23year old south korean chap go on sucha violent rampage, shooting every innocent souls before ending his life.
Cool or what ?
If you have not been net-ing, guess you wouldn't realize there're tonns of his vids on youtube.
Sad sad fella, really.
On a bitter note, I think we should all say a prayer for the dead, it possibly could help heal the wounds, atleast.
Till now, I don't quite understand why male species are supadedupa insensitive to their own actions AND other people's feelings.
I mean, like whaderhella ?
You think its coolshite ?
Being all oblivious when its a pretty darn obvious thang ?
I can jollywell shove my undies up your mouth, you lil fucktard.
Thus far, I think its just not the same anymore.
Beginning to teeter on the line of breaking down, perhaps.
I just couldn't care less if you bitch about me.
I've mastered the art of pretency, those being able to fake smiles infront of you like some dummay who doesn't know anything when the actual fact, you know what the world doesn't.
I've learned to dismiss what seemed like a big-fucking-issue to some.
& I no longer give a damn to a two-faced creature, whoever you reckon.
I'm literally losing all.
I may appear a lil stuckup sometimes, because I am,
t-h-i-n-k-i-n-g.
Told you I indulge in heavy-thinking.
At times, you just gotta be serious.
Get that in your head, emo is another thang.
I don't know but I'm easily content now.
Jenn said my eyebags are like, zomfg !
And I just smiled feebly and nodded my head like a wise old man.
See, its cool shit to be me.
Thats whats been keeping me from bursting in spasms of anger & fits of screaming.
It keeps me sane.
Just so you kno, 've been reflecting alot, really.
Apparently grasping back what I've lost from myself.
Right now, I'm on the verge of dying.
Too hungry.
Night lovelies.