Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Saturday, April 28, 2007

ESPECIALLY FOR ROSEY


The rules are:once you have been tagged,you have to write a post about 10 weird,random things,facts or habits about youself. At the end you choose 5 people to be tagged,list their names and why you choose them.Don't forget to leave a comment that says ''you are tagged'' on their profile and tell them to read your latest post.

01. Creepy Crawlies loveeeeeee me. I swear upon God. You neva kno how many times they surprise me in my dreams, when I shower, & in the bus ! Kiwekkk..

02. I'm ultra-good at household chores ! I can cook, bake,mop, sweep, vacuum, polish etc. Trustme, I can be a good wife ! Hahahahahahah. Chibs, Im soo gona shove my size 6 sneaker up your ass if you dare laugh at me.

03. I can eat a horse at home ! Supaweird laa seyy, cos' I've always not full wheneva I finish eating sth. I'll end up ransacking the whole cupboards drooling for more food like a mad dawg. Patheticshiate.

04. There are only 2 woman that can spoil my mood. One, LB, Two, Ms Vanity.

05. When I'm broke, (and you jollywell kno I am) I'd appreciate greatly if you don't offer me to tag along to lunch/brkfast outside. I just dislike the idea, thats all.

06. You'll catch me diao-ing you accidentally. In other words, I DON'T MEAN IT ! Blame my huge round eyes for being soo noticeable. Heh heh.

07. I'd be like a hen on fire if I forgot to bring/wear/put on: my watch, my eyeliner & my parfum ! Seriouslyyy.

08. I indulge in heavy thinking. Unlike bin, hers is f-a-r thinking. Jenn says I think too near, cos' I kept saying she think too far.
Uhhh, Very well.

09. I can last the whole morning from midnight chatting on the phoney w/o getting exhausted. Provided, whichever coolshite on the other line MUSN'T BE A BORING-NO-LIFE-DICKHEAD which is so not phone-friendly. But there's no guarantee I'd be there 24/7 yea ? I do need my beauty sleep sometimes. :]

10. I secretly wish I could travel back in time & screw the brains of whicheva potential physicians, grind them, suck them, drink them, & prolly afta that, I myself would become a physician, & you can screw me back in return. Hoho.


There Rose. I've done the deed. Pls be happy.
:DDDDDD


Y