John Tucker Must Die.! Nyahahahz. Hang ard at J8 afta skul with my girlfriend Jazzy. Practically went round & round & round checkin' out shops & bought nothing. Heh heh heh. I'm broke lah.! Waht do you expect..Jazzy wanted me to enter tha 77th St cos' there's tis lady tat complimented on my eyeliner before tha other day when we went there.So we dropped bt to say Hi & see if she still recognize us.Its tat Jazzy's idea btw. So, in we went pretending to browse those stuffs in their shop.& poof.! She spotted me afta I smiled at her. & she repeated tha same thing tat she said when we ferst met.I tell ya, tis tym round, she was waaay freaky not bcos' of her looks but tha way she react when she sees me.She gave me tha look lyk as if she was intrested in me tat kind of thing & tha moment she says " I miss you" togetha with her weirdo lezzie expression, I quickly gave her a smile & darted out of tha damn shop. *Shrugs* Jazzy saw it too. & she lyk dunno waht to say like tat. ERGH. For more info checked out her blog hokies?. &niways we went up & dwn & up & dwn cos' we kinda lyk bored waiting for Mr Spidy to arrive..*winks* & then sadly, parted off with Jazzy & mitup with Spidy. (: Initially arranged to watch Little Man but turned out to be John Tucker Must Die. Hehehehhs.& met up witha girlies Ayu, Sandy, Anas, Jx & Edna.& co-incidentally we watched tha same show too.!! In tha same row sumore.. *Grins* An awesome damn hilarious show. & John Tucker aka Jesse Metcalfe is Friggin' friggin' HAWT.! ♥ & those babes..they're lyk drop-dead gorgeous. I soo envy them..*boohoo*
Aniways, thanks darlz for the uber cute lil' thang you gave. Its so adorable~. Shall go out more huhr?. *winks* Apart from tat, I'm in a G-O-O-O-D mood now excluding tha sorethrots&cough&flu I'm suffering. *sigh* & gee, Sunday's arriving fast doncha tink so?. We'll be fasting in lyk 2days tym.! ARH.! Wish me well ppl..& spread tha love ard.! *yawns* I'd betta be in bed now before tha "monster" charge into my room again. Alrite huns, TCFN.!!