Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Wednesday, September 27, 2006

PANTAT~~!!!Y


I nearly murdered Edna. *Screams*
*roll eyes*
Just read her blog ppl.
Don't worry pantat.
I still love you. (:
Just be careful nextym horaites?.
xoxo
Ooh.!! Physics.!! Fug siaa..
I guess tha whole world knew I flunked again..Just a few marks & I can pass.!! Can't he be a weenybit generous?. Wtf. :(
So Depressing. I could neva pass this damn thang.
Screw those physicians or whatever.
May they rot in hell for cumin' up with this crap & makin' my life utterly pressurized. Thnks loads. *BigSighs*
But just what tha fug. My Amaths turnin' prity goooood. (:
Trigo should be a-okay for me. *winks*
I could actually pay attention in his class. Woooweee~
&niways we had another extra class with him afta school. dident really dread it. He teached sum chym formulas which I finally understood. Zzzzz.
Fug. I love Maths. (: Whooohooo~!!
HA ! Just Trigo.
xoxo
Before tha damn class we had a break & two brats devoured ate their lunch right in tha smack of my face.!
I know they're lyk friggin friggin' Hungry. Jaz nearly died. She fasted with me halfway thru & gave up. HA.! Thnks anyway. (:
I was waaaay bored watching them eat I almost rot on tha bench. Edna's fone saved me. I snapped meaningless shots. & I stuffed stupid things in their food. Wahahahhaz.


Saw tat twisties stucked in tha yolk?.

There were alot more drama tat hepened. But edna refused to take shot of tha "fight" . *sigh* It was a verbal-fight. Whatever it is.
& before tat sum barber-ing was goin on...


Saw my Dearest Raga in action?. Wahahahahz.!! He looked lyk a pro!.
& hell, bside tat is a gruesome cnstipated face tryna look happy & an ANTM wannabe. Teeeheeee~. No offence. *winks*
I soo had fun today. Luffters everywhere. *LOVE*
& if only edna dident spoil tat damn liner..HAHA!




Y