Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm in full piece again~!!Y


Oooh prity prity.
Hady won. (:
Ole~Ole-Ole-Ole~ Hadyyyyyy~ Hadyyyyy~
*BIG GRINS*
Who cares if he'll turn out to be Taufik No.2. ?
I don't give a damn. At worsts he'll either end up in Suria or act in sum drama lyk "Shooting Stars".
Pffffft.
How boring-ed can this get.?
Yeah, everylilhuman knows he has a KILLER voice. Lyk duh.?
Blahdey versatile. (:
He totally melts me when he sings. *melting*
HeeeHeee.
But nah, he's a tad bit too old for me. Heh heh heh.
& Mathilda ytd was a complete disappointment.
Ooops. EMBARRASMENT I mean.
Didcha' notice her flabs.??
Omg. I'm not suppose to kutok org during fasting month. Adding up my sins. Argh. But what tha fug.
Her babats are just waaay too obvious.!
You could see right thru her bellybutton.! *slaps forehead*
Shame shame.
Me & my mum were utterly grossed out. She couldn't help staring at her bulging flobby slishy slosshy flabs.
-_-''
Damnit. Tha more I say this, tha more nasty I get.
She should seresly undergo a slimming treatment or smth.
Lyk Olinda. She's a Chiobu now. Nice figure. Booby&bootylicious.
*winks* I'm straight hokaaays??.
xoxo
Anywys, I managed to fast today.! Woooweee~
I made it ppl.! I made it.! Hehehaha.
No more puking.! (: Yey.
I'm friggin proud of myself. Well done Miza.
*clap clap clap*
Sum pantat asked me to do her a collage of her friends & tat kept me busy for a bit.
She had a whole chunk of pikchas till I dint know where to start with. & tha best part is, I dint slit my pic in.! Nyehehehehs.
I know you'll miss me love. Say you will. *winks*
I hope tat collage its alrite for you beb.
Tat's tha best I could do. I ain't a pro.
So be happy with it hokaaay?.
Gotta study lyk soon. I'm happy. Happyhappyhappy.
Afta 3miserable weeks of life hardly cntcting anyone, now I'm finally at it.!
Wheeee~.Thanks Dearest. I guess I would not have msg-ed any soul for tha rest of tha month if it hadn't been for you. *smooches*
You shudent havta you know.
Whatever it is. Glad to have you.
Alriteeys, tmr shall be a betta day than today & till tha nitefalls, I'm out. Wheee~.


Y