Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, September 25, 2006

OH, Kill me prity.Y


:(
I shall keep this post short & simple.
Ytd was tha ferst day of fasting & I screwed it up.
Woke up early in tha mornin & then continued to sleep & then woke up again at 1o.
Okay, so there I was feelin alrite I suppose.
Went online. Not much ppl online tho. Even my sweetheart wasn't online.
:(
So yeah, I went offline.
By tat time I've already started feelin' giddy & all.
So I told my mum to wake me up in an hour's tym while I take a nap again thinkin' tat'll help.
Soon afta, my hands & my feet were icy cold. & my forehead's super hot. I could seresly feel tat I wasn't okay by then. When I think I couldn't take it anymore, I told my mum tat I was havin a fever & she checked me.
Indeed. My body temp. was waaay to high & I felt lyk I could collapse any moment. Head's totally spinnin' lyk hell.
Mum told me to tahan for a bit. Well actually I didn't wanna break my fast tho. C'mon., its tha ferst day.!!
Then my tummy started churnin'. I was lyk, Fuglaaa~..
Diarrhoea.(is tat how you spell it?.)
So shitty. ARGH.
Visit tha damn toilet lyk Thrice.?
As if tat wasn't enuff, I threw up all my mornin' crap.
Mum realized its gettin' worst. So I had no choice but to breakfast.
It was 3pm.
She gets me eating a sandwich & drinking a lukewarm milo which my throat could hardly accept. I was feeling so nauseous.
But I have to force myself to eat before I take tha medcine.
So I ate. & I drank. & I took tha pill.
& I PUKED tha crap out.
Wtf. :'(
My body seems to be rejecting all kinds of food tat I take in. Whenever things goes in, it'll goes out again.
I was seresly too ill. Weak as can be.
I feel lyk succha total loser.
At nite, sickeningly I threw up again. :(
Halfway thru tha stupid SI finals, this ass puked for-tha-dunno-how-many-times.
Luckily Mum was there to assist me. Thanks Mum. Love you.
Mum blamed my late-nite-sleeps for my sickness. Well maybe its true. Ive been sleeping late tis few weeks. Its always 12 or 1am.
But I couldn't help it. I can't sleep if I'm not sleepy rite..?
So I just zipped my mouth when she said tat.
Today mornin woke up, take panadol & went for a cold shower at 5.
Nope. I am not fasting today :(
& I'm not cumin' for school. Beep-ed Jaz & hopefully she helps me with watever I have to catchup.
As for now, I'm waitin' for my dad to send me to tha doc afta he got back frm work. Gotta get MC & those ewwy medicines soon.
So tat's abt it. Two days of not fasting. :'(
Hopefully I'm all good by tmr. Being sick is sooo shitty. & hell, I feel soo baby-ish.
=(


Y