Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, April 29, 2007

Seduce my mind, capture my soulY


Goodness, don't ask why I'm lacking of updates.
Lucky me, I'm off from work early today, I can catch TDF tonite !
Also, I've been turning in early these few days.
That explains why I can't entertain anymore latenight calls
from whoever/whatever/whichever.
& weirdly it just so happens ytd night I transformed into an owl.
...
Cheebye.
Wonder which son of a gun has been lingering in my mind.


27th April, Friday
(I kno, I've draggedddddd till today. Say thankyou la atleast.)

Right, for a start, guess the whole blahdey world knew my godarn school's having this fricking grand nk mampos Speech Day.
&& oh, I also heard the Guest-of-Honour is like blah ?
Hahahahaha.
Stupidshite laa.
& all those paintings being stuck up on the walls just made the school looks uber ugly-er than ever.
Trust me, I think its plainly over-impressed.
PS: I'm not saying the paintings ugleh, okay ? :)

& the Dearest Bestie hadta work her ass out helping witha art booth.
I kno how that feels.
Sorreh I couldn't stay, hope you're doing good already.
LOVELOVE.


Kinah & me made our way to the CT Hall togetha, right afta school.
That woman was in a rush to meet her Boyfie, which is like waaay end of the globe.
Buono Vista I reckon' ?
I sooo feel for you beb, we both kno how's he.
Perhaps he doesn't deserve the attention & care you shower him huh.
But remember, we can always depend on each other right ?
You kno you can share your blues with me, & I'll be more than willing to help.

*


We parted at CT Hall, whereas I longlee waited for Psyco to arrive. You could say its initially more of a Study Date, ahhh yes. I can already hear Jenn screaming, "You liar..! Confirm got sth else one right.. !!"
Yadayada.
Sometimes, you just gota believe me, bestie.
You kno there's no point in me assuring you this & that when the bottomline you think otherwise.
Hey, I may be out with trazillion and one guys, but hello ?
I'M NOT A SLUT, and never will be.
:) :) :)
(speaking of which, Jenn, I've got an issue here & I nidta hear your opinions, which I already predicted what your reaction would be, thats why on 2nd thot, I'm afraid to tell =/)

So uhm, violaa ! I just sidetracked. -.-
Both of us just chilled at Esp Library, with him coaching me with my Physics Test. (Thanks yawww)
Apparently I flunk again despite muggin'.
Prolly I should try a new & improved method.
TEST=DON'T STUDY.
Aha ! The reverse.
Who knos I'll miraculously passssss ?
Huahuahua ! I'll smile like a fricking loon for seven damn generations, I tell you.

& oh, weather's been prity bad that noon. Most of the time we hadta walk in the rain. Thank me very nice for not being fussy laa ehk, Mr Psyco. Else, I'd have asked you to send me home since the pathetic heels just snapped at the front foot area again !
Knn !
Naseb baek I can still walk steadily tau.
It takes enough pussy to be walking in streets in that state hokay !!
Gosh, I wonder if any pervs were staring at my hollow feet.
I've never been more embarrased laa sial.
Of all the days for that thang to snap, must it be THAT day ?!
Now I have one less heels.
Cool or what ?
: (

That suay incident aside, I actually met Ian !
*Smiling from ear-to-ear*
Like ohmygosh, its been 958764655620years since I met him !
& he still remmemberd my name lah ! :]
Eversince he left, afta our Drama Enrich. Performance, I've nvr bumped into him.
& he told me he's actually producing a drama or sth likethat at the theatre. I was invited, sadly, its at 8pm.
LB will surely bbq my ass if I'm gonna stay out late.
I kno, double boo-hoo.
Then thats abt it, we exchanged takecares & goodbyes.
Hopefully we meet again !
Boy, I effin' miss those days..


Almost half the day was spent with Psyco. Talked about the stuffs we nidta catchup nong nong ago. Accompanied him to lunch at Mac, chuckled everynow & then. Having our own private time, enjoying the cold chilly weather. Soon afta we hadta part, him leaving for Bugis for some jamming session, & me, heading to my crib.
The day went past like succha breeze, reached home in the knack of time for dinner, Dad's alr home from hosp, & LB in a totally good mood.
*Heaves a Huge Sigh Of Relief*


Pardon me, its a rather a longpost with nil fotos. That's cause we haven't been camwhoring, : (
GAHHH.

I'm mentally tortured now.
Prepaid's ---->80cents.
Aku tau, pathetic.
I can't have anymore incoming calls nor am I allowed to text.
Make that a triple boo-hoo uhh ?
Therefore, I'm contactless for now, do reach me thru my homey if there's anthing urgent kay, lovees ?


As for now, I'm gon' hit tha sheets, incase y'all pretend not to remember, TOMORROWS MONDAYYYY LAAA SEHHH !
*Nudges Molly*



*flying air-kisses*


Y