Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Saturday, September 23, 2006

You've Chased My Blues AwayY


I dint know today was Saturday.
Time ticks super fast seh.!
Tmr da start puase..
& I'm still here mugin' helplessly for exams.. -.-
Hopefully this Ramadhan could make me more tolerable & less angered. (:
Dapat pahala siul..saper tknk.?..
Daddy's been good to me lately..prolly cos' he passed his sumkind of test( which I dont know what..) & he's truly excited 'bout it..
Hmm..good for him tho. Atleast he wont go round nosing abt my personal stuffs lyk he used to. *relieved*
Life's been unbelievably goooooood this week. My on-weeks. Heh heh heh.
Plus my lovelay tutor's gettin more & more goofy by each lesson.
& did I mention tha previous nite when she came by to teach tis lil' doofest(namely, me.), I slept 15mins before tha lesson end?. Nyahahahz.
She thot I was paying attention to her.!! Kwang3..
& she goes.."Shall I stop here Miza?."
In my heart I was lyk, "Oh hell yes pls.!" but sumhow some unknown force shook my head & mumbled "Its okay, carry on." & half tha tym she was eye-ing on me.
HA.!
(Mate da kuyu bangaaaat sey..da tkleh angkat..otak pon blank..)
All I needed was my bed at tt moment..
*sigh* Im succha hopeless tutee.
&niways, I know she had fun teachin me. Hehehehs. Like seresly. We always had something to spill abt. Woooweeee~
I sooo love her.
& she teaches lyk wa-llaah! & I could understand easily. (:
But she always complains tt at watever tt she's sittin on, it always vibrates.
Weird eh?. Tts why..Heeeheee.
As long as those vibrations does not affect her teachings, I'm alrite witthit. *smiles*
xoxo
I've just found out I've given my heart to someone..
He might be too good to be true..
& I dontknow myself if I deserve succha nice dude..
& neva would I wana be hurt again..
Everything's tt's left unsaid are meant to be kept in my heart.
& I know you know tt..
So lets wait for tym & fate to brings us togetha alrite?.
Fret not, you'll not be forgotten my dear..you've made my days like seresly.
xoxo
Till tha happy moments last~.
loved&inlove


Y