The Littlest ThangY
GAHHHHHHH !!
Spiderman fully booked like nuts.
Its funny that our Singaporeans can actually go to the extent of getting seats right at the blahdey front row of the cinema uhhhh ?
(Finish show, confirm cock eye sial ;D)
Whatever it is, die-die must watch it this week (!!!)
Souns like its gon' be on Fri, moviedate.
Huhuhu.
Traffic got fucked up in the morn today, as a result, everysingle soul was trapped in the darn bus.
That vehicle was practically crawlinggggg laa.
(Pantat leh klua steam seyyy -.-)
I swore I was still in yishun when 20minutes alr passed.
Lucky me, I've got Dewi as my everyday-bus-mate.
Apparently she started her mids alr, so yeahhh, her plan of tucking in bed along with the chilly weather can say byebye laa ehk.
HAH !
& ohh boy, Psyco's finallyyyyyy passed his prac 1 !
Congrats ! Congrats ! Congrats !
I'm sooo happy for you.
On to your prac 2 kay ?
*Super Huge Grin*
I don't even kno when's my turn laaa.
21years old seemed a prity long time..
Agaknye you dah beruban baru I amek license ehh.
Heeeeee.
I remmber writing on the paper during TC period the lists of stuffs that are not urgent, not important: friendster-ing & blog-ing.
& just so you realize, what I'm doing now.
'-_________________-
Naauzubillah.
Hehehe.