Strum those pain awayY
So its uhm, Labour Day ?
Righttt.
The day was spent at Unt's place, some kind of typical Family Gathering, I suppose. Initially thot of catching Spidey III in the noon, but I snapped off the idea, cos' well, I'm 101% sure its gonna be full house everywhere.
Trustme, the last time I went to catch Mr Beans Hol, the 640pm tix were alr sold out when its like only 1pm that time !
Blahdey kiasu sial.
So prolly, just prolly I'll catch it tmr, since I'll have it f.o.c.
Hopefully there'll be NO dreadful-xtra-class.
Else, I might just as well dragged it till Fri.
;D
There are sooo mnay movees I'm dying to watch,
Spidey3, The Reaping, Sunshine, Shrek3rd, H.P, Wild Hogs !
Fuhhh. This is when sugardaddy comes in handy ppl !
Huahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua
o.O
Enough.
I'm totally wiped out.
Cat's pregnant & giving me migraines.
LB & the father's having a tiff.
I'm receiving bucket loads of texts and miss calls
which I can do nothing about it.
Fri's my mly paper & I've done nil revision.
I'm suppose to be talkin on the fone with Molly now, but no,
no thanks to LB for hanging a little too long on the line.
CHEEBS.