Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pussys are waaay betta than dicksY


Ytd was supposedly the homey-muggin-shite day.
Turned out the Beloved Jocelyn asked me out for some studydate.
It was ard aftnn when she beeped me & I was occupied with sleep.
You better thank the vibrations else, I wouldn't have picked up.
Hah ! & I merrily skipped work that day.
I kno my ass gon' be bbq-ed Bigggggg Time but ah, Whateverrr !

Soon afta we got ourself 2good seats at Starbucks.
My usual Mocha Frap(withou whipping cream !) & her fav Java Chip !
Flinged out our SS notes, books, wksheets & everything we brought & started muggin'.
Hoho.
& it just so happened that I'm the only moron that actually studied.
GAHHH. That woman can never focus laaa seyy !
'-_________-
In between we began to People-Watch before the gf complained her butts getting itchy.
Being a lil too observant, I nudged her upon overlooking some lady's undergarments. Well, it was actually a G-String being exposed right at the smack infront of my eyes ! & that mad pussy went to question why tha hell its called a 'G' string & not a 'U' instead.
Huahuahuahuahuahua !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Gorgeous Pussy-in-black.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& while I was busy memorising facts, she was meddling with my cell, sending emo pikchas & snaping worldwide shots.
I guess I almost bubbled my mouth keeping her from getting distracted !!
& she ended up doing the most fantastic thing,
DOODLINGGGGG !
*Slaps Forehead*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Dad rang me up when its nearly 7pm. Asking for my whereabouts & whether I'm coming home for dinner.
He pestered me to come home first, maghrib(paham2 la ehk)..
So I did, never wanting any trivial quarells to occur.
So apparently we went out again when night falls.
This time 'round, I had a treat at BK !
Awww, thank you very nice sweethang.
You got me filled till the morn chu' kno ?
*Insert Widest Grin*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

&& ohh, did I mentioned we bumped into Suria actor kid that was featured in Cucuku Sayang ? You Malays should kno.
That montel boy that acted like some gangster ?
Boy, he's seresly supadupa chubbyyyyyyy laaa !
Tkleh carry lagi sial.
Wahaha.
& girlfie thot the dude beside him was cute.
I cut her off almost immediately,
"Amazingly cute guys are clearcut gays o-kayyy. Stop oogling darlin'."
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saw that uberly cute kid ??
Saw ?? Saw ??!


Gawd, I sounded psychotic here
.


Headed home knoing LB reached earlier than me.
She's from JB incase you havent realize !
Kiwekkk, sikit punyer cepat !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Model Cannot-be.


& today, gon' be out again.
I can never have a decent homey-weekend huh ?
I wanna cry alr. :'(



Y